Reiki ~ First Degree Training
Learn to heal yourself, family, friends & pets.
Are you interested in learning Reiki for yourself? Or looking for something more in life and don’t know what to do next? Reiki can offer support and inner guidance for your own personal development. This is a great start to your own journey and working on yourself, family or friends. It can bring great benefits of;
- Clarity of life purpose & connection with inner intuition
- Reduced stress, inner calm & feeling of safety
- Improved memory, focus & concentration
- Builds a stronger immune system & faster healing
- Cleansing of issues that are consuming you
- More energy, positivity & vitality
- Improved relationships & brighter outlook
- A stronger connection with mind, body & spirit
- Opens your system to more receiving & understanding
As a Usui Reiki Master Teacher I was taught the Shiki Ryoho Tradition which can be traced back to Mikao Usui. My Lineage is through the Western teachings kept alive by Mrs Takata. I am an 8th Master from Mikao Usui so your lineage would be a 9th which is very strong.
For Reiki First Degree you will learn;
- Where Reiki came from, the history and what it is.
- Practical energy exercises & grounding techniques
- Be given Reiki Attunements that open the channels of energy
- Have your Aura measured using dowsing rods
- Practical skills of how you can use Reiki
- Hand positions for self, others & animals
- Principles of Reiki to help live your life
- Meditation connecting you to earth, crystals & stars
- Certificate & photo on completion of day
- Lineage back to Usui provided
This is a great opportunity to meet others & join a Reiki community who support you on your journey. It is taken in the beautiful and comfortable surroundings.
I will be holding the next training session;
One Day: 4 Attunements 9.30am – 5pm £120
- Friday 7th December 2018
- Tuesday 29th January 2019
Other dates by arrangment, so if you have a preference, get in touch.
As the UK Reiki Federation requires 12 hours of training plus additional support;
Day Two Practice Day is offered in 2019 @ £35.
You are then invited to regular monthly Reiki Shakey’s where teaching is given and you have the opportunity to talk about what you are receiving for more guidance. You can dip in and out of these sessions as they give you regular practice of giving and receiving for yourself too – these are £10 and are counted as CPD points (Continual Professional Development.)
I do offer concessions, so if you really feel the pull to be attuned, get in touch. If you have taken an online course & wish for an attunement with a Reiki Master then this is possible. There is a reduction of £20 & hands on techniques.
It is a small friendly group so spaces are limited, reserve your place; 07961 323830. A deposit of £30 is required to secure your place and starts you on your journey with Reiki. Once you have decided, press the Select Options button below & choose Deposit.
I look forward to introducing you to Reiki and starting you on your path.
Many blessings, Pauline Richards
Wishing Well Therapies, Workshops & Wellness Centre