Once you have received your Reiki I & II Attunements and had a period of at least 3 – 6 months to adjust to the new energies, you can then move onto Reiki III Master Practitioner Training. This is a step not to be taken lightly as it comes with new responsibilites and unlimited potential for your spiritual development. Show your interest here
During the 3 day Reiki Master workshop you will discover;
- Hidden Origins of Reiki
- How Reiki affects the brainwaves & breath
- Aspects of the Endocrine System & the our physical connection to Spirit
- Meditation, Spiritual Connection & Manifesting Goals
- Creating & building a Reiki Crystal Grid
- Spiritual Exercises for men & women
- Sacred Geometry & the Antahkarana
- History of the Chakras
- Meeting your Reiki Guides
- Walk a Labyrinth
- Psychic Surgery
- Attunement of Master Symbol & field trip to ancient Stone Circle
- Visit to Samye Ling Tibetan Buddhist Monastery at Eskdalemuir
- Reiki Master Certificate on completion of 3 days
- Copy of Lineage direct to Dr Usui
Once these three days are complete, you will be able to take case studies and practice as a Reiki Master Practitioner subject to obtaining the right insurance.
This is a great opportunity to be with like-minded people who journey with you to this spiritual place. It is taken at the lovely Wishing Wellness centre @ Morton Manor, Wigton Road, Carlisle. CA2 6JP
You will need;
- Your lunch each day. Drinks & snacks provided.
- 6 Clear Quartz Crystals to be used with a pointed end
- 1 Crystal for centre, pyramid shape or can be globe or a special crystal to you.
- Warm layered comfortable clothing.
- Slippers or warm socks & coat.
Reiki IV Teachers Certificate can be taken at a later date if and when you might be teaching. Any questions, do get in touch, I will be happy to discuss this exciting journey, many blessings, Pauline